Resolved
2.8
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user 2 days ago

I was contacted after a while and offered the possibility to send back shoes for reimbursement

Original review posted by user Nov 07

I was not happy with the shoes I received, since to me they did not meet standards for authenticity, plus they came with a small stain. I sent photos to them (one of which is attached below) and although I'm a repeat customer, I was refused both return for refund or website credit.

They just told me that the things I have indicated are normal minor flaws for big release shoes (which these are not) and that I could resell on their website (so basically scam someone else, assuming that the shoes would be accepted as original again from their "experts").

Worst customer service ever and chances of fake products although they claim to have experts looking at authenticity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoes.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Having a chance to bid on shoes.

I didn't like: Receiving zero consideration for my claim.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 07.

Comments

After a few emails they have finally agreed on a full refund, issue solved

to KindMountainLion531 #1597597

How did you get in contact with them because I bought some shoes but never received them?

to Anonymous #1599785

I contacted them first through their contact email, which is support@stocx.com, then through the online chat, which it pops up on their website when you’re on the FAQ page